Wish
This is a thought I had recently and I forgot it then got it back again.
If you could have one wish when you were old and your life was at the end> I would want to see the past and what would have happened "If". Go back in time befor time has happened.
I would sih for this moment. I would want to know this one thing over anything, money, fame or success.
I would want to know what the answer would be or would have been if I didnt ask you then.
It terrifies me the most of all that I never ask you and that I dont know if what I feel everyday without you is real. I feel it everyday every hour. When im driving. Do you feel it too? Do you wonder if I will be there oneday with my heart like I feel. Do you feel the same feeling and are hidding it like I am?
If you could have one wish when you were old and your life was at the end> I would want to see the past and what would have happened "If". Go back in time befor time has happened.
I would sih for this moment. I would want to know this one thing over anything, money, fame or success.
I would want to know what the answer would be or would have been if I didnt ask you then.
It terrifies me the most of all that I never ask you and that I dont know if what I feel everyday without you is real. I feel it everyday every hour. When im driving. Do you feel it too? Do you wonder if I will be there oneday with my heart like I feel. Do you feel the same feeling and are hidding it like I am?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home